Curious as to what the NAILBA Annual Meeting is like? Check out this video which highlights the outstanding networking and business opportunities you’ll find at the meeting.
NAILBA events are a powerful medium for building and growing business. NAILBA attracts top level decision-makers from the independent life brokerage industry to attend our events, which means you are talking to the right people in the right place at the right time.
For 35 years, NAILBA has assembled the principals and senior management of the leading independent life insurance brokerage agencies, plus the senior management of the major insurance carriers all in one place at its annual meeting. This is the must-attend event in the brokerage industry for learning about the latest financial products, services, industry technologies, sales products, and business applications.
Showcasing your products and services at NAILBA 36 is the most powerful and cost-effective way to reach and influence hundreds of decision-makers whose agencies represent over 300,000 independent agent producers in the field.
Each Exhibitor Receives
- Exposure to an audience of the most influential purchasers in the brokerage community
- Two (2) Complimentary Registrations*
- Entrance to all education, general session and social events
- Free pre-show (one-time use) and post-show (one-time use) attendee mailing list - A valuable marketing tool!
- Subscription to Perspectives magazine (quarterly)
- Subscription to NAILBA Now e-newsletter (bi-weekly)
- Online booth marketing system
- 8’ high backwall and 3’ high side rail drape
- 1- 6' Draped Table
- 2-Side Chairs
- Identification sign
- First right of refusal for next year's event with priority point criteria
10' x 10' booth: $92.00 per sq. foot (Carrier/Life Settlement Provider)
10' x 10' booth: $72.00 per sq. foot (Vendor)
*2 complimentary registrations for first 10x10 exhibit space. 1 registration for each additional 10x10 exhibit space purchased.
The complete online turn-the-page version of the 2018 Promotional Opportunities Guide outlines all of our visibility opportunities in a single document, as well as provides easily accessed contracts for each type of promotion (Exhibit, Sponsor, Print Advertising, Digital Advertising, Event Advertising). This is one stop shopping for all NAILBA platforms, designed to assist you with added exposure opportunities. Download the PDF version here.
Questions? Contact Ellen Toups - 703.383.3076 or firstname.lastname@example.org.