November 16-18, 2017
Diplomat Beach Resort
Evaluation results from NAILBA 35 have been received and are under review, in addition to the complete internal evaluation of NAILBA's strategic future direction. Although this year's Program has not yet been finalized, rest assured that the Board and leadership of NAILBA will be incorporating your feedback to make sure that NAILBA 36 delivers the Annual Meeting you want!
The NAILBA Annual Meeting will continue to bring you:
- Stimulating and informative keynote speakers at our General Sessions;
- Workshops designed to give you real-world takeaways to implement in your businesses right away;
- A lively exhibit hall featuring the carriers, products and services you need to make your agency run smoothly;
- Foundation activities including the Silent and Live Auctions to give you opportunities to support the Foundation that supports YOUR charitable efforts;
- Recognition of the recipient of the prestigious Mooers Award at a black-tie dinner - open to all registrants
- Networking opportunities that are unrivaled at other industry events;
- and more!
The NAILBA Annual Meeting is only open to current NAILBA member agency employees, contracted exhibitors and sponsors. New member applications for BGAs are available here (and must be submitted by September 30 to be eligible to attend the meeting); renewals of current member agencies are due by January 31 to avoid interruption of benefits and/or a late fee.
Please visit the "Program" page for information about the Call for Experts/Presentations. The deadline to submit your recommendation is April 7.
Affiliate Meeting Space:
If your company is exhibiting or sponsoring at NAILBA 36, our main contact received information via email on February 22 explaining the process to request meeting space in the hotel for hospitality space. Please visit the "Affiliate Meeting Space" page under "Exhibitor Info" for complete details and the request form. The deadline to submit your request to be assigned space according to priority point order is April 21.
Exhibit booth, sponsorship, and event advertising purchases are still availble. Please visit the pages above labeled "Exhibit Hall," "Exhibitor Info" and "Sponsorships" for more information, or contact us by email or phone.
General questions? Call 703.383.3081 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.