November 16-18, 2017
Diplomat Beach Resort
Advance registration is open until October 19! Member agency principals received discount codes on June 21 and the main contact of exhibitor/sponsor companies received their registration information on June 27. You are encouraged to SAVE A TREE and register online! Instructions for registering online are available here. If you must register with a check, please use this registration form. For more information about registration policies, deadlines and more, visit the Registration page.
An updated printable Program Preview is now available! (current as of October 4). The Program Preview includes the most up to date information about NAILBA 36 including keynote speakers, a complete schedule of events, a list of exhibitors and sponsors, information about registration and the hotel reservation instructions. Even includes a section for FAQ! We'll replace this file with updates as they become available!
The NAILBA Annual Meeting brings you:
- Keynote presentations from Theresa Payton, J. Craig Venter, PhD, Mark King and a State of the Industry Panel of BGAs;
- Workshops designed to give you real-world takeaways to implement in your businesses right away including presentations by Joe Ross, Warren May, Melinda Meyer, Tiffany Markarian, Amy McIlwain and more;
- A lively exhibit hall featuring the carriers, products and services you need to make your agency run smoothly;
- Foundation activities including the Silent and Live Auctions to give you opportunities to support the Foundation that supports YOUR charitable efforts;
- Recognition of the recipient of the prestigious Mooers Award at a black-tie dinner - open to all registrants;
- Networking opportunities that are unrivaled at other industry events including an all-NEW After Dinner Dance Party featuring The Headliners!
on Friday night;
- and more!
The NAILBA Annual Meeting is only open to current NAILBA member agency employees, contracted exhibitors and sponsors. New member applications for BGAs are available here (and must be submitted by September 30 to be eligible to attend the meeting); renewals of current member agencies were due by January 31 to avoid interruption of benefits and/or a late fee.
Affiliate Meeting Space:
If your company is exhibiting or sponsoring at NAILBA 36, our main contact received information via email on February 22 explaining the process to request meeting space in the hotel for hospitality space. Please visit the "Affiliate Meeting Space" page under "Exhibitor Info" for complete details and the request form. The deadline to submit your request to be assigned space according to priority point order was April 21. Requests received after April 21 will be assigned in first-come, first-served order, pending availability of space.
Exhibit booth, sponsorship, and event advertising purchases are still available. Please visit the pages above labeled "Exhibit Hall," "Exhibitor Info" and "Sponsorships" for more information, or contact us by email or phone.
General questions? Call 703.383.3081 or email email@example.com.