The Affiliate Meeting Space/Sleeping Rooms/Suite Request Form* was emailed to the main contact for every CONTRACTED exhibitor and sponsor on February 22, 2017. Included with the form were suite floor plans available to our group with specifications and group pricing. You must use this form and this process to reserve hospitality and meeting space at the hotel during NAILBA 36.
Although the Meeting Schedule/Agenda has not been finalized yet, the following conditions will apply:
- No space requests will be approved that conflict with NAILBA program hours. Program hours are as follows:
- Wednesday, November 15: Hotel space is available all day. Off-site events are permitted AFTER 7:30 PM ONLY.
- Thursday, November 16: Hotel space is available before 8 am or after 7 pm; no off-site events are permitted on Thursday.
- Friday, November 17: Hotel space is available before 8 am or after 8:30 pm; no off-site events are permitted on Friday.
- Saturday, November 18: Hotel space is available all day. Off-site events are permitted AFTER 10:00 am ONLY.
- Suites available include (floorplans included in the attachment):
- Corner Suite: $410/night plus applicable taxes
- Diplomat Suite: $360/night plus applicable taxes
- Club Suite: $360/night plus applicable taxes
- To ensure guests are drinking responsibly, the use of a hotel/licensed bartender is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED when hosting a hospitality suite, or other event where alcohol is served.
- ALL events Thursday and Friday MUST take place at the Diplomat Beach Resort or in one of their outlets.
- ALL events must be open to ALL meeting attendees, regardless of registration category or location.
Completed Affiliate Request Forms* were due by April 21, 2017 and should be sent to NAILBA 36 (firstname.lastname@example.org; fax 703-383-6942). Questions about the form or the process should be sent by email.
Meeting space and suites will be assigned to CONTRACTED exhibiting and sponsoring companies in Priority Point order as space allows. Assignments will be completed first for those who submitted their completed form by the April 21 deadline; all requests received after the deadline date will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis pending availability of space.
Notification of approved requests will be sent out beginning the week of May 8, 2017. Notifications will advise what has been approved and provide contact information for the Diplomat Beach Resort so you may begin your planning process. Please do not contact the hotel directly – the hotel will not honor any requests that have not first been approved by NAILBA. NAILBA will open the general hotel reservation block in June.
Our team looks forward to working with you on your events for NAILBA 36.
* The Request form includes additional information not included on this page and requires that you initial your company’s acceptance of our Hospitality Suite rules. Please be sure to read the form carefully and initial where indicated. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
PLEASE DIRECT ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS REGARDING AFFILIATE MEETING SPACE AND SUITE REQUESTS TO email@example.com.