Curious as to what the NAILBA Annual Meeting is like? Check out this video
which highlights the outstanding networking and business opportunities you’ll find.
Benefits of Sponsoring at NAILBA 35
- Reach and influence qualified decision-makers- Gain access to the nation’s top insurance brokerage agency principals
- Meet the senior officers of the major insurance carriers
- Superior networking opportunities in this hard to reach industry
the leaders in the industry whose agencies collectively represent over
300,000 independent agent producers in the field
- Reinforce name recognition
in a customized sponsorship? The NAILBA event management team will work
with your company to customize a sponsorship program specific to your
needs. Call Susan Haning to discuss your specific goals and NAILBA will
create a unique promotional event to meet your marketing goals. Receive
additional incentives when packaging sponsorships with other NAILBA
Click here to view our 2016 Promotional Opportunities Guide for more detailed information and contracts.
- no other date on our business calendar provides the opportunity to
meet with so many BGA principals in one place. NAILBA is a unique venue
for business planning, industry education, motivation, charitable giving
and networking with our top BGA customers."
Tom Harris, Senior Vice President, Pruselect Brokerage
Each Sponsor Receives:
- Exposure to an audience of the most influential purchasers in the industry
- Opportunity to register for NAILBA 35, where over 1300 attendees congress
- Admittance to all education/general sessions/food/networking/hospitality suite parties, etc. (must register to gain access)
- Company information, including LOGO depicting a sponsor, in final program and on ALL sponsor marketing material
- (2) attendee lists (pre and post show) to use one time each to market company product or service
- Subscription to Perspectives magazine (bi-monthly)
- Subscription to NAILBA Now, e-newsletter (bi-weekly)
- For each $10,000 investment, you will receive (1) complimentary registration
- First right of refusal for next year's event with priority point criteria
Please click here for available sponsorship opportunities.
Questions? Contact Susan Haning at (703) 383-3068 or email@example.com.