Curious as to what the NAILBA Annual Meeting is like? Check out this video which highlights the outstanding networking and business opportunities you’ll find at the meeting.
events are a powerful medium for building and growing business. NAILBA
attracts top level decision-makers from the independent life brokerage
industry to attend our events, which means you are talking to the right
people in the right place at the right time.
For 34 years, NAILBA
has assembled the principals and senior management of the leading
independent life insurance brokerage agencies, plus the senior
management of the major insurance carriers all in one place at its
annual meeting. This is the must-attend event in the brokerage industry
for learning about the latest financial products, services, industry
technologies, sales products, and business applications.
your products and services at NAILBA 35 is the most powerful and
cost-effective way to reach and influence hundreds of decision-makers
whose agencies represent over 300,000 independent agent producers in the
Each Exhibitor Receives
- Exposure to an audience of the most influential purchasers in the brokerage community
- Two (2) Complimentary Registrations*
- Entrance to all education, general session and social events
- Free pre-show (one-time use) and post-show (one-time use) attendee mailing list - A valuable marketing tool!
- Subscription to Perspectives magazine (quarterly)
- Subscription to NAILBA Now e-newsletter (bi-weekly)
- Online booth marketing system
- 8’ high backwall and 3’ high side rail drape
- 1- 6' Draped Table
- 2-Side Chairs
- Identification sign
- First right of refusal for next year's event with priority point criteria
10' x 10' booth: $92.00 per sq. foot (Carrier/Life Settlement Provider)
10' x 10' booth: $72.00 per sq. foot (Vendor)
*2 complimentary registrations for first 10x10 exhibit space. 1 registration for each additional 10x10 exhibit space purchased.
Click here to download the 2016 Promotional Opportunities Guide for more detailed information and contracts.
Questions? Contact Susan Haning at (703) 383-3068 or email@example.com.