The NAILBA Annual Meeting is where the brokerage industry meets. Don't miss out on this opportunity to meet with current, new, and prospective clients. The deadline has passed to apply for space to be assigned in priority point order, but you can still complete the Affiliate Meeting Space/Sleeping Rooms/Suite Request Form and return it to be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, pending availability of space.
Please be reminded that:
- Companies MUST be a CURRENT and CONTRACTED exhibitor or sponsor of NAILBA 35 in order to qualify for meeting space, rooms, or suites.
- Once space is released by NAILBA, all arrangements are made directly between the company and the hotel, and
- ALL charges are the responsibility of the company.
- NO SPACE REQUESTS WILL BE APPROVED THAT CONFLICT WITH NAILBA PROGRAM HOURS. View the NAILBA 35 Program here.
- THE USE OF A HOTEL/LICENSED BARTENDER IS STRONLY ENCOURAGED WHEN HOSTING A HOSPITALITY SUITE OR OTHER EVENT WHERE ALCOHOL IS SERVED TO ENSURE GUESTS ARE DRINKING RESPONSIBLY.
- ALL events must be open to ALL meeting attendees, regardless of registration category.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OFF-SITE EVENTS may be held FRIDAY.
- Offsite events may be held on Wednesday (after 7:00 pm) and Thursday (after 7:30 pm).
If you need additional information or have any questions, please contact Annette Suriani, Manager of Meetings and Education at 703-383-3069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.